Celebrate the amber light;
and warmly kiss the sun!
Appreciate the valiant plight;
of that long lost loved one!
Initiate what we’ll remember;
with soft and muted tones!
Anticipate each dying ember;
and penetrate our bones!
Segregate the scheming one;
who’s guilt must ride our back!
Separate the dreaming fun;
from a frontal, head-on attack!
Emancipate the tortured soul;
and fly where they may please!
Evaluate their torch and goal;
with changeable, lilting breeze!
Insinuate, rather than request;
difficult shores hard to reach!
Vindicate the worst with the best;
And learn before you teach!
- A flash would come in handy during a power outage; you could get great pictures of people creeping around in the dark!
- When you know someone’s getting ready to go out at night, wait just outside the front door. Then when they open the door, you can use your flash to capture the terrified look on their face! Then get great time-lapse shots of them aging years in seconds!
- When someone’s like, really stoned, eh? Tap them on the shoulder while they’re sitting. When they look up, get in close, and flash them in the eyes, so you can show them what they looked like later. Since they’re blinded, you can get great, comedic, pictures of them bumping into things, thinking they’re in pursuit of an alien space craft!
- Next time your brother’s pulling his puddin’, quietly pick up your pocket camera, quietly slide out of bed, quickly sit up beside his bed, whip the sheets back, and get a flash, with his face included, so he can be identified! Now you have control over him for life!
- Blow some pepper in someone’s face, and snap the picture just when they sneeze. The flash will capture all the mucus! Not only that, they make a very funny face; like they’re taking extra G-Force or something…
- Trip someone, and get a flash of the back of their head as they’re falling. That way, they’ll better see where they’re going, and you can later use pictures like that for guessing games involving possible prize money! Exploit the elderly! Children! innocent infants learning to walk! Unsuspecting pedestrians crossing the street!
- Using a flash, is the only way you can get a squirrel to stop and show off his nuts! Or, you could always show him yours…
- At 3am., sneak into your parents room and stand at the foot of the bed with your pocket camera ready… Shout: ‘GOOD MORNING!!’ When they flip-up in bed, get the flash! When they see what they looked like, they’d probably laugh, and forgive you…
- If some Security Guard tries to grab you for stealing a pencil, set the flash off in his face, and run away! He can’t pursue, because all he can see is a big, red, dot! And the picture of him reaching for air, looks almost zombie like; someone without a brain…
- Take a picture of yourself, in the mirror, in the dark, but hold the camera about crotch high, and point the flash upward. It looks almost zombie like! Throw your head back, open your eyes wide, reach out one arm and make a claw! Think ‘Zombie’!
Most of you are probably wondering why my calendar month does look so hot this month. That’s because I’ve been researching on how I can improve the content of my blog, as well as rearrange some processes by which I compose my blog entries. Actually, I accumulate more followers when I leave than when I’m here! That’s how dire the state of my blog is right now; so I’m not only rethinking how I can shorten my entries for busy people, but also how to bring more unusual content, to better perk people’s interest.
presently, I’ll present a big whack of pictures. They’re good mind you. Yet, they’re no different from what millions of others can do with their own cameras. So I’ve been researching a few more tricks of the trade, so to speak, so I can present more samples that people can learn from, when taking their own pictures, including some new post processing tips you may not be aware of. I’ll also star composing poems that accompany the theme of the picture presented. Increased tutorial type blogs will also make their way into my entries.
There are a few creative cards up my sleeve, and they require almost all of my attention, and further investigation. Anyway, I didn’t want you to think I don’t care, though I don’t. It’s just that I have to make these upgrades to my work here, if these blogs are ever going to be useful at all, to succeeding groups of Crow Magnons, that we may perpetuate our species beyond mere basket-weavers…
Thank you for your patience with me up to now! All I can tell you now, is that when I do come back in full force, it will be with more worthwhile material! I’m gonna go party now. LOL! My heart squirts ‘love blood’ on you all! You are succulent, and tasty! Human being under glass! Mmmmm! Drool drool… I’m not barbaric! I’d sprikle you with garlic powder 🙂
Hello fellow Internet Users; thought I’d drop by and let all 5 of you know, I’m not dead yet… So Mr. PH.D, it turns out, only has his Master’s degree. As it turns out, the pretend genius, left to meet his girlfriend from Michigan, at the Sarnia Border Crossing, last Friday, and was supposed to be back Monday morning. No phone call, no record from The Police… It’s like he’s vanished into thick air…
Leslie is in a panic, and I’m jumping for Joy! Joy is still moving out-of-the-way, but it HAS been two days with no word… I’ll let you know, in time, if he jumped off a bridge, or what. Maybe he got expedited back to the states? He has no drivers licence. There’s a warrant out for his arrest. He’s gone out partying with an alcoholic, in Niagara Falls, and he’s the ‘loose mouth’ type. Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me!
As you may know, I’m a devout Tennis fan. Lately they’ve been saying that some of the players are being paid to throw games; like we’re all supposed to be surprised there’s corruption in Tennis. There’s corruption in Kindergarten! Why should I care, as long as I’m enjoying the game? It’s not like I can just run down there and slap them all around… I’m supposed to be adult about these things, hide in a corner and bite my nails…
What I do find annoying, is that the Grand Slam is: ‘The Australian Open’… That’s 16 hours time difference. So unless I want to watch Raonic whoop Monfils’s ass, starting at 3:30 am., I just like to watch the repeat at 1pm. the next day. I also watch the news. And they told me Raonic whooped Monfils’s ass, so that takes all the mystery away!
Can’t they keep their mouths shut until after the repeat, knowing full well that nobody is going to be up on a work day, at 3:30 am., to watch a Tennis match? Why am I always surprised by this? What’s happening?
Some insatiable compulsion drove me ever closer to the brink of insanity; knowing full well that it was not I who controlled my cat, but my cat, who controlled me! As always, I sat in the big, bean bag chair, sweating, waiting for the cat’s pause on the arm of the chair, where I am forced to obey his every command! When was it that I became locked inside my cat? When did I become more him than me?
I remember I had stepped on his tail, and asked him if it hurt… He answered emphatically: ‘MEOW!’ I was stunned that my cat had spoken to me outright, in acknowledgement of his own pain! So I tested him further! I asked: ‘What color are my shoes?’ and he answered: ‘BROWN!’ I was amazed! My cat could talk! Ever since that day: June 3rd. 2013, 8:17 pm., that cat has given me commands, and I have tried to carry them out to the best of my ability; even sometimes going out of my way to bat a big, ball of wool around! At least I know my cat’s happy I’ve found a toy…
As I sat sweating, listening to the deafening rain drops, and squinting at the lightning outside my play house, I wondered, was I in danger? Or was God just taking my picture? God only knows, as I sensed the hellish thing approach me; pussy footing around, sashaying over, taking his sweet time… He gingerly sprang up to the arm of my chair, with the agility of a really fast tree sloth! He gave the command: ‘ROW!’ This means: ‘Scratch my nose!’ And why did I smell like raw fish?
He tilted his head back and moved it from side to side, with his eyes closed, and his mouth slightly open! His purs became unbearably loud! It all became intoxicating! I had to have more! Then one stormy night, a month later, I woke up scratching my nose like crazy! I was becoming more and more like my cat; developing a taste for chicken, tuna, liver, birds, mice, flys and millipedes! It wasn’t long before I was licking myself clean, and craving for Whiskas! Now it feels like I have whiskers all over my cheeks, and antennae over my eyes! God this fur itches! I must look in the mirror… … … ARRRRGGG!!!