1) I can’t stand that scratching sound on a chalk-board; it goes right up my spine and makes me quiver!
2) I can’t stand it when somebody yawns, and doesn’t cover their mouth… Thanks! Now I have to yawn too…
3)I can’t stand waiting in line at parties, to go to the bathroom.
4) I can’t stand eating something that somebody just hands you. Perhaps your well-being is not in their best interest.
5) I can’t stand waiting an hour in February for a bus that just drives right by you (frantically waving your arms), as if you weren’t even there.
6) I can’t stand waiting over 45 minutes for a meal in a restaurant. Hello? I’m there because I’m hungry…
7) I can’t stand living in damp, moldy basements; there’s this black fungus that grows in that environment, and if you inhale their spores, it can kill you.
8) I can’t stand customer services that keep you listening to elevator music for half an hour!
9) I can’t stand this stupid life of endless, fruitless, pointless, hopeless CRAP we all have to suffer every, single day.
10 I am sick and tired of rude, thoughtless, inconsiderate, butt-in-skis that don’t know their place in line!
11) Sometimes I just want to tear the heads off of people who don’t properly leash their children to them so they can’t wander away. There aught to be a law!
12) Gag me with a spoon when people up-chuck in your car. That’s so uncool!